Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun Christmas Ideas

My Christmas presents are totally coming together and I'm very excited about them... BUT since I'm giving them to some of you guys I can't show them on here yet :) SO right now I wanted to share a couple fun Christmas projects that I've stumbled upon in blog land. I will give correct credit to each of these since in no way are they my ideas!

This one is called Button Trees. I think it's absolutely adorable, especially if you have tons of buttons laying around, all different colors & sizes. I first found this idea on {a}'s site right here
and I just love it! I love the colors she chose.
She first found it on Two Peas right here where she gives all the instructions. She chose to do an all pink one which I think turned out cute.
I also thought this Christmas Advent Wreath was adorable with such fun colors. I found it on Pine Feather and you can click here to see her post on it.
And to leave you with one of the many projects from {Capture the Moment} that I'm in love with is this.... click here. I love how she packages it all together.
Okay one more from {Capture the Moment}... another snowflake project with cookies inside:
SO CUTE! Hope you enjoyed them, let me know if you guys have any others that you are inspired by!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

i've been thinking about doing button trees too! you've inspired me to go ahead and start!

Mindy said...

Very cute!